Thursday, October 24, 2013

Heroin

I think the heroin is the most dangerous drug of them all and I know this because my aunt has overdosed four times on this monster of a drug and she is still a slave to it. Just the whole thought of it its texture is even disgusting I wish we didn't have these sick people who are ruining kids my age lives over night.

This article really impacted on me because that 15 year old boy Nolan Smith could have been me dead on the wrong porch that poor kid thought he had real friends but those "real" friends left him to die that night. That could have been my friends and they could have just left me. Some kid just died the other day not to far from my house his friends thought he was just super high little did they no the kid had super high blood pressure and he had forgotten to take his insulin shot that day and they said, "Just sleep it off buddy" they came back the next morning and the ambulance was taking his dead body to the morgue. If I was there that poor kid would still be alive I wish someone could have been there for Nolan as well but this article really impacted on me heroin is a very scary and dangerous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment