Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Favorite Movie




Al Pacino's Scarface is about a cuban refugee who comes to the united states and makes it all the way to the top of the "food chain"and makes one mistake and ends up dead. Its probably my favorite movie and has been since I was younger. The reason I probably like it so much is because well it may not look like it but there is a moral behind the story and I like the lesson it teaches. 

The moral of the story is that the United States of America is the land of many opportunities but you need your citizenship otherwise it's going to be hard to succeed. Well, maybe there is two morals to the story because another one is there is two paths one you do what you can to get an education or you take    over a crime ring or die trying!

Another thing I love about this movie is the main characters attitude and his way of life is just interesting because this movie was a movie put together for a reason I mean there was one guy in the 80s who was the first guy in the united states to do business with the columbians and he is sitting pretty right now alive in a big house and there is a documentary on him and his comrades. So I have always wondered in the back of my head what I missed back in the day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment