Thursday, October 3, 2013

My favorite hobby

My favorite pass time/hobby is probably listening to music and finding new songs or even artist. The reason its my favorite thing to do is probably cause how much I love music I love all types of music from funk to punk I have a huge variety of "favorite" songs but I don't have like an actual favorite song for some reason I just cant make up my mind.

I have a very good opinion on listening to music especially funk music it's my favorite type of music Because it just gets people moving and the beats are so clean and smooth. You can do so much with it you can clean to it you can party to it you can drive with it playing I personally thinks it's the best music out there. You can also make basically never ending funk songs all you need is a mixer and some turn tables and you can jam all day! 

So yup my favorite hobby is listening and finding new music and you want to know whats also cool is you can listen to music while doing other fun hobbies. There is another reason why I love music so much but I don't really have much else to say except that to whom it may concern I recommend you go and listen to some music.


No comments:

Post a Comment